CoinCodex, a cryptocurrency data website tracking more than 15,000 digital assets, announced on Tuesday a partnership with InsideBitcoins, a crypto news and investment portal featuring stories and information from the world of blockchain and FinTech.
As a part of the deal, CoinCodex users can now stay up to date with the latest crypto developments and updates published by Inside Bitcoins directly from CoinCodex’s newsfeed, which is available to CoinCodex users on desktop as well as on iOS and Android devices.
In the five years since its launch in 2017, CoinCodex has grown to become one of the leading providers of cryptocurrency market data, featuring thousands of trading pairs across hundreds of crypto trading platforms. Beyond crypto price tracking, CoinCodex includes several advanced features and market analytics tools that can help users make educated decisions regarding trading crypto and using blockchain products and services. Here is a brief breakdown of CoinCodex’s core features:
- Cryptocurrency Tracking – 15,000+ cryptocurrencies featured with up-to-date prices, trading data, token sale info, and other essential market information
- Crypto Price Analysis – Dozens of technical indicators and intuitive charts make market analysis accessible to both newcomers and crypto vets
- Crypto Price Predictions – Algorithmically generated price predictions for virtually every digital asset in the industry
- Crypto Portfolio – Keep track of a crypto portfolio’s performance via a simple-to-use and feature-rich crypto portfolio tracker
- News – Latest news from the world of crypto, blockchain, and various Web3-related technologies
- Reviews and Guides – Comprehensive analyses of popular crypto products and services spanning DeFi, crypto exchanges, blockchain wallets, and more
- Native iOS and Android applications – Stay on top of market movements and the latest crypto news (now including InsideBitcoins) from the comfort of your handheld device
With an expansive suite of crypto tracking products and services, CoinCodex aims to fulfill its core mission of building an all-encompassing crypto platform that allows users to effortlessly track the performance of crypto markets and stay up to date with the latest news about blockchain, Web3, and other crypto-related technologies. The addition of InsideBitcoins as a trusted newsfeed source brings CoinCodex a step closer to realizing its core mission.
This post first appeared on: Inside Bitcoins